Our woodwork facility boasts more than 20,000 sq. ft. of space with equipment that allows us to manufacture large-scale commercial projects, yet precise enough to sculpt the finest residential cabinetry and intricate millwork.
We also merge our woodworking capabilities with other interior construction mediums such as metals, steel, aluminum, acrylic, plastics, composite materials, and glass.
Our staff are some of the most talented master woodworkers in the business and continually participate in the latest certification programs to achieve the highest standards in the industry.
We adhere to the stringent quality standards of both the Architectural Woodworking Institute and the National Kitchen and Bath Association. Our highly skilled craftspeople work with our customers from the start of the project through the installation. That attention to detail and passion for excellence allows us to meet our customers’ needs and exceed expectations.
• Residential |Hospitality
• Historical Sites
• Kitchen & Bath
• Custom Cabinetry
• Custom Millwork
• Custom Furniture
• Custom Seating
• Laminate and Veneering
• Custom Finishing
• Moulding and Casework
• Install & Delivery
• In-Home Consultations
Wood Dimensions is a high-end custom millwork, furniture, and cabinet fabricator
• 39 years of expertise in wood fabrication and the highest quality staining and finishing department in the industry
• Made in America
• Extensive Reference List available upon request
• Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) Premium Grade Certification
• Work in conjunction with our stone and solid surface divisions at Rocksolid Surfaces
• “One Stop Shop” – design, consultation, fabrication, and finishing
• Full kitchen and bath solution
• Custom trim, millwork, furniture, cabinetry, countertops, wall panels, divider panels, wall bases, and finishing
• All solid cabinetry fabricated, assembled, dovetail joinery, and finished in-house
• Hands on customer involvement on project solution-based team
• Use the highest quality hardware and drawer slides in the industry
• Blum Tandem undermounts – smooth and reliable with long-lasting action
• All undermounts, silent soft closing, no side-to-side play
• These slides have been tested up to 250,000 cycles without failure